John working in the Community
Consultancy for community groups built on identifying need, designing support and delivering confidence.
(For no fee) I listen first and then help you identify your priority measures of success and how to achieve them.
If appropriate I PROPOSE a fully costed programme of support, from half a day to several days over time. Note I am happy to work pro-Bono should circumstances suggest it. Each session to have a mixture of advice and mentoring, opportunities for reflection and a range of practical activities and materials to take away. Topics you may include some of those listed below. We discuss the PROPOSAL and when agreed it becomes our CONTRACT and I start work.
Our work together might include:
- Your Group, Business or Charity Development Plan and how day to day activities can lead to more success.
- Quality Assurance, evaluating success and planning for improvement - inclusive of the iAbacus license
- Clarifying objectives and terms of reference
- Leadership advice, guidance, coaching and mentoring
- Human Resource Management including selection, induction, training, performance management and conflict resolution.
- I charge you what you pay yourself (that's FREE if you are all volunteers!)
- It's a bespoke service designed to suit your circumstances
- Access to proven materials, processes and advice - using The iAbacus Model and from 2017 inclusive of an iAbacus on-line evaluation and planning tool licence.
- Colleagues will be more confident, energised, inspired and above all, clear about how to use new capabilities in their work.
- My guarantee - if evaluations are less than satisfactory I will not charge, you need not pay
Get in touch...
To make an enquiry please call (+44) 07970 892807, or complete the short form below: